Friday, October 1, 2010

Helo people , today is saturday morning and I seriously didnt know why am I woke up so early today . Usually , I'll woke up in the afternoon , but today I woke up early , tidy up my room , washing ton of clothes and now its time for me to write this post . Pfftt , its weird you know suddenly I become so damn "rajin" Hhaha . Alright , this post is speacially for my gilfriend , Siti Nabila . She didnt came for school yesterday , and of course we didnt meet up and do study group together with Hazman . Yesterday evening , she did called me and I picked up , but Im not in a mood to talk cause I was sleeping , so I asked her to call me at night . But she didnt :(
Nevermind , maybe later I'll ring you baby ! I miss you !! Plus , I got super duper hot gossip to share with you on monday ! :)) Cant wait to see you Bel , xxoo

Extras ,