Friday, July 2, 2010

Hey , :B

Helo ! Im new here , I am Anis ! :D well , today is my 2nd day on blogger , and i find that blogger is kinda cool .. *claps* HAHA :D , before this i used to do the blogging stuff only on tumblr but i find that its getting bored , pftt .. or im getting bored with it ! HAHA , whatever it is .. i really enjoy blogging here ! Eventhough , im still not get used to it .. but i'll try ! :)
U'huhh .. yes , today is the 'Hari Malas Anis' ohh .. yep , i am 100% lazy right now , homework ? oh gosh ! Tell me about it , lagi malas nak buat okay ! damnn .. whatever it is , now .. i started to miss Hazman Aszhar and her sister , well act consider as my bestfriends here Aima Amirah , :( oh gosh ! I miss them so much ! Guyss ! Balik lah sini cepat sikit ! :( *sob sob*



ps / thank you for spending your time reading this stupid thing :( bye bye