Friday, July 2, 2010

Shit Happens ,


Sorry for the lack of posts, there’s no excuses than me being a real lazy bugger. It happened that lately I’ve encountered plenty of unfortunate events although I must admit, watching the truth unveiling itself is purely fascinating.
To find myself pondering upon the memories that caused me heartache has apparently become my own personal disturbance. The feeling of how much I HATE thinking about the matter is truly excruciating, but the irony of it, I still couldn’t help myself not to. Trust me that I have put in effort of not to think, not to glance, even not to care and I gotta say, these are no easy tasks. I hope I have not gone loco when I say that I’ve developed a talking tongue in my head that constantly questioning things like “WHYYYYY” and “HOWWWWW” and bla bla bla just because I couldn’t accept the ugly truth.
I need a slap, a good one.
Pfft. I guess the least I could do now is not to look back since there’s nothing in my strength that could alter the past. Everything has been said and done. You know when they say, every cloud has its silver lining.  By now I’m grateful for the real deal that God had shown me, as it’s already rightfully mine and was there all along. I think I’ve written enough about this. To readers, beware of the angel in disguise.